Saturday, October 25, 2008

CVS 10-26

Early peek of a couple things I see for this week at CVS. It doesn't look like a great week to me but their are a couple things great for overage which for me means more free milk!!

Here is my senerio for tomorrow

4.99 Bic Comfort razors
4.99 Bic
4.99 Bic
4.00 soyjoy bars 4/$4. We do not like these so if you do just let me know and you can have mine! I still have some from last time.
2.99 milk
2.99 milk
---------
25.00
-2 bic
-2 bic
-2 bic
-1. b1g1 soyjoy
-1 b1g1 soyjoy
------
17.00
-16. ECB
------
$1.00 oop
get back 12 ECB for the bic and 4 for the soyjoy= $16. ECB

This is how you can greatly use the overage at CVS to pay for you milk. I just got 2 gallons of milk for $1.00 And this is without any $$/$$ coupons!! YAY I love CVS!

Questions?? just leave a comment!

let me know what have I missed for this week. There are several other deals depending on what you need. Remember the goal is to stockpile so that you really don't need anything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin