Thursday, November 13, 2008

CVS - Black Friday

Oh My Word!!! I haven't done couponing for a full year yet so I didn't know what to expect Black Friday. Let me just sat that I am utterly shocked at all the freebies they give!! This is going to be Awesome. There are so many of them that have coupons to match which means Overage!!!

Here they are courtesy of I heart CVS

I won't take the time to list them but I just counted and there are 14 different items. Most are limit 1 but some are limit 2 and 1 is limit 3!!
There is also another item that is free after ecb and MQ

Can't wait!! I will post again with coupon matchups closer to Thanksgiving!!

Oh yea the sale starts Thanksgiving Day Nov.27-Nov. 29

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin