Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekly Menu

Here is our menu for Nov.24-30 I know I'm weird I plan a week ahead but it's the only way to do it since I groc. shop on Fridays Anyway...
-------------------------
Mon. Lasagna in crockpot, salad, applesauce

Tues. Meatloaf, potatoes, beans, veggies

Wed. Pancakes, eggs, sausage

Thurs. Thanksgiving meal at inlaws--not sure what I'm taking yet

Fri. *Shopping* --who has time to eat!! just kiddin'-- nachos and cheese & snacky foods (easy)

Sat. homemade pizza or book its from Pizza Hut??

Sun. Thanksgiving meal at my moms--not sure what I'm taking here either...
--------------------------
For this weeks meals I have to get cottage cheese, lasagna noodles, eggs, and cheese whiz. probably will pick up pizza sauce and pizza crust just to keep stock up.

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Genesa said...

Sounds Yummy! Do you have your Friday stops all figured out??? I know I shouldn't even ask, I know you better than that!

Megan said...

Actually I really don't have them figured at all...Fremont outlet.. but after that is a big ?????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin