Friday, January 16, 2009

Load Coupons to your Kroger Card!



Have you heard of Cellfire?? It's another location that you can load e-coupons onto your Kroger card. I heard about it awhile ago and finally earlier in the week signed up.

It's easy to use and works! It took $1. off this week at Kroger and I didn't even know there was a matchup. All you do is sign up for free and then add your kroger card number. Load the coupons you want (up to 50) and then they will come off automatically. You can also use another MQ along with the e-coupon!

You can also go here and here and do the same thing! Just be sure and only add the ones you think you'll use because 50 is the limit!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I looked into that and didn't think we could get that in our area... I guess I will check again!

Megan said...

Yea I really don't know what Cellfire is for????
But I do know that the coupon that I added to my card worked!!!

They even had some e-coupons for Kroger brand stuff that you never get coupons for.

It's worth checking out again!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin