Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekly Groceries

Another Grocery Trip!!!!
Here is what I found this week for
$50.24
I spent $20.14 at Meijer for 32 items---saved $41.34
And at Kroger I spent $30.10 for 38 items---saved $62.86 (68%)
---------------------
Total was $50.24 for 70 items or .72 cents per item.
If I add my savings and the money I spent, all these groceries would normally cost me $154.44
---------------------------
I was able to get 2 gallons of milk for $1.39 each. Free yogurt, potatoes, chex mix, manwich, toilet paper, soft soap, and frosting. I also got a bunch of other items very cheap!
--------------------
You can learn to do this too! It's really not that hard.
Just remember the key is matching coupons to store sales!
You can check out my simple 2 part couponing posts here and here!!
-----------------------
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin