Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake


I love Coffee Cake!

It has been sounding so good to me lately so I think it's time to make some!! I was looking for a new recipe and came across this one!
It looks and sounds delicious!
***
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Ingredients needed are...
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Go here to see the rest of the recipe!
***
Also head on over to The Grocery Cart Challenge
for more wonderful recipes!!!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Looking at this picture..totally made my mouth water... I'm totally making this!

Kelly

SnoWhite said...

this looks really tasty. I might make it as a dessert as the sweetness might overload me in the morning!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin