Monday, April 6, 2009

Meal Plan Monday- Weekly Meals

Monday - BLT's and apple slices
**
Tuesday - Italian marinated Tilapia, baked potatoes, veggies, rolls
**
Wednesday - Pancakes and smoky links
**
Thursday - Goulash and applesauce
**
Friday - Grilled hamburgers and oven steak fries
**
Saturday - Homemade pizza
**
Sunday- Easter Sunday at MIL
*************
We didn't even miss a beat not going grocery shopping last week! It was a nice break! I do find myself low on a few items like bread. I think we'll make it until Wednesday when I go but it might be close.
**
We are having a pretty basic meal plan this week, nothing new!
So what's your plan this week?
For more menus go here!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, I gave the Lemonade Award too! =) I didn't see any rules against it, plus I love your blog, so THERE! You can check it out... Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin