Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles

We just got home from camping,
Of course I one of the first things I did was turn on my computer!
Only to find some great news...
KMart is having Super Doubles again!!!
I thought I'd let everyone know just in case you haven't already heard!
***
Go here to see if your KMart is participating
Starts Sunday June 7
Now unfortunately this time they are only taking 10 MQ at a time.
Deal Seaking Mom has the news here but basically these are the rules.
***
***They will double Manufacturer Coupons up to $2
***Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
***Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
***Does not include copies of manufacturer coupons (I think this is talking about copies NOT Internet printables) I'm not sure why that's mentioned...NO ONE takes copies???
***Limit 10 total coupons per customer per day
***Doubled up to current retail price of a single item -- ((no overage, but they never did)).
***
The only things I see different is that they only take 10 per day and they may not take the Kmart $5./$50. coupon
Still should be a worthwhile trip!!
***
I will hopefully find a good list of coupon matchups
and I'll post it later when I get a little time!
Thanks Beautiful2God for making me aware!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin