Monday, July 20, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop - Favorite Recipes

This week's Theme is Favorite Recipe(s).
I have SOOOO many. But Here is two of them.
If you're a regular around here, you've probably already seen me post these. But I thought I'd post them again for the MckLinky and because they're sooooo good!!!!


Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
Only takes 5 simple ingredients!!!
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup flour
1 cup pecans, chopped
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs beaten
***
In a bowl combine brown sugar, flour, pecans; set aside. Combine butter and eggs, mix well. Stir in flour mixture until just moistened. Fill paper lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min. or until done.
Remove immediately and cool on racks
Makes 3 dz. mini muffins
Quick and Easy!

My absolute Favorite bread
Zucchini Bread
***
2 cups raw zucchini -shredded
3 eggs
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 cup veg. oil
2 cup flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla

Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze to get excess water out.
Beat eggs, sugar, oil together. Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
Mix together by hand. Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
Bake 45-50 min. at 350 degrees.....you can check with toothpick.
Come join the Blog hop!!!!



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Jadehollow said...

Both look delish.. I'll have to try for certain. I get tons of zucchini from a friend and run out of dishes to make. Thanks for sharing.
Debbie

MadeInCanarias said...

These look so good and I love muffins.

SnoWhite said...

I love zucchini bread :) yummy.

Brenda said...

Those pecan pie mini muffins look really good, I want to try them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin