Monday, July 6, 2009

Meal Plan Monday- Weekly Meals

This is going to be a busy weekend.
Which means a little less cooking for me!!
Here's our menu plan...
Monday -- Spaghetti and fruit
Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, potatoes, veggies
Wednesday -- Big Salads with all the fixins'
Thursday -- Hamburgers with macaroni salad
Friday -- Pizza Birthday Party
Saturday -- Evening Wedding to go to
Sunday -- Extended Family Lunch
***
Cooking a little less this week works out good for
me. I'm using this week as a Grocery shopping skip week, which
I haven't done for a couple months!
***
Look for more Oven Free Snacks this week and
more giveaways starting soon!

For more meal plans visit orgjunkie

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Thanks for your grilled pizza idea! I made it yesterday and it was a big hit. I made two pepperoni pizzas, and then tried a BBQ one. I mixed shredded chicken with BBQ sauce, spread it over the crust, and sprinkled it with cheese. So easy, and DELICIOUS! Thanks for the tip!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin