Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swag Bucks

I signed up a couple months ago and did nothing with my account. I never blogged about it or tried to get any swag bucks, now I only have like 20..... So Why was I dragging my feet????
I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
***
This is a wonderful opportunity and everyone should sign up because it costs you nothing and most of us do searches on the internet! So why not do the searching and get paid for it!!!
If you've been dragging your feet like me and have not signed up for this
Go here NOW and sign up!!!
My sil is saving her swagbucks for Christmas presents! What a great idea and as we all know Christmas is really just around the corner... I know I didn't say it!!!!
***
Are you still here???

2 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I think I have around 80 something...like you said it's easy and I might as well use a search engine that gives back....I am not sure what I am saving for yet...I am just gonna let them pile up till around November or so...

Becky (So Very Blessed) said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I actually already have SB, but it wasn't my default search engine! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin