Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In His Word Wednesday


In God we Find Rest...
1 Kings 5:4
But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side, and there is no adversary or disaster.

Psalm 62:1
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

Jeremiah 6:16
This is what the Lord says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it'.
****
*******
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin