Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekly Groceries

No grocery pictures today...
I know I'm slacking!!!!

I went to my local bulk food store again this week, but only for a few select items. I saw in their ad that they had bulk 50# of High Gluten Flour for only $9.95
Whoa that's only $1. per 5 lbs!

Anyway now I have to start making my own bread! Something
I've been wanting to give a whirl. It's soooo yummy!

If you're local (around Shipshewana, Indiana) you can check out
E&S Sales for that awesome flour deal. Also while I was there
I picked up 10 packs of smoky links at only $1.39 each -- CHEAP!!!
I picked a few other items and spent around $31.xx

I will be heading out to Kroger later today to take
advantage of their Mega Sale!

If I get a little time I'll let you know how
that trip turned out!!

Hope everyone has a great Weekend!
The Weather is supposed to be Beautiful around here!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love that E&S store! When I went to Shipshe a while back with my sister we stopped in ( my first time in that store) I loved it! I bought a couple of things but wished I had more money that day ( spent it all mostley at the cheese factory, love that place too) That flour deal is a good deal!

Anonymous said...

Megan - do you know how long that sale is for? Also, do you know if they have a mailing list? I would love to get their ad. My mom and I drive about an hour on way every month just for E&S and Yoders Meat Market - love them!!!!

Megan said...

It seems like I saw in the ad that it was good until the 14th. but if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I threw the ad away. I'm pretty sure tho because I remember stating to hubby that the sale was for more than 1 week.

I do not know of a mailing list. It was just an ad in a free paper we get. I don't think I've ever even seen it in there before.

Hope this helps a little!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin