Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls!!


Yea my mouth is watering too... Especially since
the kids polished off the last of these last Friday!!
Time for me to bake another batch!!

If I can make these, so can you!!
Even if you've never tried before. They're really not
that hard or that time consuming. most of the time
spent is just allowing them to rise!

And ingredients...
All you need is water, yeast, sugar,
oil, salt, eggs, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, powdered sugar,
vanilla, milk, and butter
It may look like a lot but they're all normal cheap everyday
ingredients and I bet you have all of them right now!

Okay so now that I've had our pep talk.
Here's how to make them!

Since I got the recipe and directions from
Amys finer things
You mine as well
go here and read her excellent post
on how to make these
WONDERFUL CINNAMON ROLLS!!!
(check around here site, she has some other variations too!)

I figured up the cost and I came out with
around $2.00-$2.50 for 3 dozen rolls
This makes a lot of mouths happy around here
and it makes some very cheap breakfasts/snacks!

(Oh just so you know, these freeze really well.
So you don't have to eat all 3 dozen within a few days!
although it's not hard to do!!(grin))

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Oh yum! Those look so good. My husband loves "from scratch" treats. I'll have to make these for him! You've inspired me! :o) And thanks for the photo book link yesterday - I waited up last night and snagged a code. I can't wait for my photo book to come! I made one for my toddler for Christmas - she's going to love seeing a book full of her and her family.

Megan said...

Oh that was a great idea Kimber. Glad you got a photo book!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin