Monday, December 28, 2009

Walgreens Deals Abound!!!


WOW!!!
Walgreens looks AWESOME this week!

Check out Money Saving Mom's posts
here, here, and here!

Looks like I'm going to be getting
Free monitors plus $13. overage,
Free Honey Nut Cheerios (wyb milk),
2 Free Revlon Creme Gloss,
and 2 Free La Cross Beauty Tools!!
****
********

I always keep the Bayer $30/1 coupons on hand.
(buy them from Ebay) I Usually buy them when
there is not a current deal going on. They always
raise the price on them since more
people want them during a deal!

Since I started couponing almost 2 years ago
I've never thrown one away and I have always
made at least $5. per coupon!
How???
Take for instance This week at CVS (pg.13)
Buy a Bayer Contour monitor on sale $14.99 get 5 ECB
$14.99
-$14.99 Bayer MQ (up to $30.)
-----------
Total = FREE
plus get 5 ECB back on your receipt!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin