Thursday, February 4, 2010

CVS Trip - Cheap Peanut Butter


Total $1.15 oop!

I will admit, I burned about 6 ECB, but
I thought peanut butter was a worthy cause!!

*This means I used 22 ECB and only
got back 16 ECB a difference of 6 ECB!*

Anyway I'm happy to get all this
for only $1.15 and some ECB!

If you need Peanut Butter here's
the deal this week...

Buy $10. get 3 ECB
Skippy PB is on sale 3/$5.

So buy 6 Skippy PB for $10.
use .40/1 MQ (6 if you have them)
Use 3 ECB
----
Pay $4.60 (or .73 cents each)
and get your 3 ECB back!

***
Another deal
Dove Body wash for men $5.49 get 5.49 ecb (limit 2)
use this coupon or $1.25 coupon from recent inserts
and make it a Money Maker!
That makes your Peanut Butter even cheaper or
choose free milk like I did!!

Either way is a Sweet Deal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin