Monday, March 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I'm attempting to not go to the store this
week except for milk!

My freezer is down to about 2/3 full, so I'm
still working on it for gardening/fruit season!!

We're finishing the new chicken coop and I think
we're plowing up my new garden this week!!
That's about as exciting as it gets around here!!
And I'll be honest, I can't wait!!

Here's our menu plan for this week..

Monday -- Homemade French Toast, hash browns (?), and smoky links

Tuesday -- Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, green beans, applesauce

Wednesday -- Sausage Grillers, Fruit, and lettuce salad

Thursday -- Meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, beans, applesauce

Friday -- Birthday Party Dinner (Tacos I think!)

Saturday -- Homemade Pizza Night!

Sunday -- Crockpot hamburgers with potatoes and carrots

For more menu plans and
ideas visit here!

When I go through my pictures I always see this cinnamon bread
and I'm determined to make it this week again! It was sooo good,
but the last time I made it was around Christmas time...
I'm hoping this little paragraph will be my reminder!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin