Thursday, June 10, 2010

A few pictures and Hubby's taking me away!!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for being so patient with me
as I continue to take a little (or long) bloggy break!!

We took the kids camping last week, here
is a couple shots I got of them!!



AND Today, Just moments away....
Hubby is taking me away for 3 blissful
wonderful kidless nights!!

We celebrate our 14th
wedding anniversary next Tuesday!
Are we getting old?!?!?!?!

I don't think the kids mind since every couple minutes I hear...
"Are you leaving yet? Can you just go now!"
HMMMMM!!!

Hope you all are having a
wonderful summer too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how much fun you'll have. Happy anniversary, relax and enjoy yourselves!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Have a joyous time!!! I am sure they are in good hands while your gone :) I wondered if you were taking a bloggy break...question answered.
Praying for safe travels!

Mominin said...

Have a great time!!!! And happy anniversary (a few days early).

Ms. Anita said...

Focusing on your marriage is so important! :)

The Brew Crew said...

Hope you guys have/had a great time. I remember that coral dress 14 years ago & my wonderful crutches that went so well with it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin