Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In His Word Wednesday & Winner

Hi everyone! It's Wednesday and I hope you are ready to get some great encouragement from God's Word and Prayers.
***
Please consider writing a small post on your blog and them coming here to link up using mister linky. Your post can be very simple or complex. It can be a simple Bible verse that God's had on your heart this week or just simple words of encouragement. Remember you are welcome to use my banner(just right click to save)
***
You just never know who you will bless and encourage by posting this! Don't forget you can even just post a prayer request or praise! I would love to know what to bring before the Lord from my fellow bloggers. Everyone needs lifted up in prayer.
***
First off The winner of last weeks Soy Candle Giveaway is...
#62 --Alexis
Timestamp: 2009-03-18 00:07:19 UTC--
**Note I added linkys and comments together, as I said I would for a total of 71 entries**
Congratulations Alexis!!
--
An email has been sent to you. Please respond within 24 hrs. with your address so I can get your candle to you. If you did not receive the e-mail please e-mail me at
dailyessentialsanddeals @ gmail . com (remove spaces)
***
***
***
As I prayed about what to write this week, I kept having this verse come to my mind.
Matthew 6:25-27
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
***
I think this is great encouragement, especially in these hard and uncertain economic times. If we trust in Him and turn every situation over to Him. He will take care of us! Every time may not be how we would want, but He does have a plan and His plan is best!
***
Now It's you turn, Just link below!
Free Signature Generator


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks again for this segment! Love ya, Megan!

alexis said...

Again, I am so excited about winning the candle! Thanks for such a great giveaway!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin