Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nacho Meat Sauce Recipe


Nacho Meat Sauce
This recipe is absolutely simple and it only takes 5 ingredients! Those are my favorite kind of recipes! We sometimes have this for dinner on Sunday nights.
****
1 can refried beans
1/2 lb. hamburger-- I even use a little less
4-5 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 - 1 cup ketchup -- this is approximate
2/3 cup brown sugar
***
Fry hamburger in skillet; drain grease: add other ingredients, stir; simmer 5 min.
----
I usually put it in a small dip crockpot and it's ready whenever. Serve with tortilla chips of course. ENJOY!!

For more recipes go here

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds yummy!

Jennifer said...

Mmm! This sounds goooood! I'm going to have to try it!

Came over from MBC/Follow Me group. Just wanted to let you know I'm following you now! :-)

Brooke said...

sounds delish!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

This sounds so good too! I love simple don't you?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin