Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Menu 3-23

Here's our menu plan this week...

Monday--Crockpot Lasagna -- (didn't use this Sunday)

Tuesday-- Grilled Chicken, fried potatoes, and veggies


Wednesday-- Grilled hamburgers with mushroom sauce and french fries

Thursday-- Ham Steaks with rice stir fry

Friday-- out or leftovers

Saturday -- Homemade Pizza

Sunday -- Crock pot Whole Chicken Fryer with potatoes and veggies

**********
I'm trying this mushroom sauce on top of our hamburgers. It sounds yummy to me!!

I'm waiting patiently for our local butcher to open. It is usually the first week in April. So I am using up some of the meat in our freezer.

I encourage you to check into your local butcher. Mine has so much better meat than the grocery stores and the prices can't be beat. It's like having grocery store sale prices all the time on better meat!! Can't wait!!!!

For more menus go here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When we lived in Portland, Maine there was a small butcher that I enjoy shopping at.
I haven't found a butcher in Vegas.
These high winds are really kicking those of us wih allergies. Ugh!
Well, while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I thought I would stop by MPM blogs and see what's being served.
Your menu sounds delicious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin