Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning - The Kitchen

Oh my... the list of assignments sounds overwhelming this week. Check it out here!
I really want to take everything out of my cupboards and wipe them down, but oh my that sounds like ALOT of work. I haven't done that since moving in almost 4 years ago so I suppose it's time! I'm going to try to fit it in, one cupboard at a time!
Here's my messy kitchen on a Monday Morning in the middle of school!
See the beautiful flowers on the counter? Those are from my sweet neighbor Morris, he just turned 80 this year and is still farming. He brings me lots of fresh produce during the summer and at every holiday he brings the kids goodies! We love good ol' Morris!!

Well I have my work cut out for me this week, We'll see how far I get. I'm not counting on getting it all done, but a good start would be nice!!
***
Come join us! Go here to link up!

Have a great week!
So do you have any sweet neighbors??? Leave a comment and tell us about them!!

4 comments:

shelley said...

ha, i just wrote a blog about the 20 top things you can use for spring cleaning... great minds... lol anyhow, i feelll your clean!! have a great day!
hugs,
shelley

Sarah said...

COme on Megan! Don't wimp out now!!! You can get this done! It will be a great work out for your 30 Challenge! HA!

Just imagine how good it will feel to get it done! And put those kids to work! Caden is loving helping me today! He was cleaning milk spots off of my cupboard fronts, saying "Who spilled all of this milk??? They shouldn't spill their milk!". Pay them a dollar or 2 to scrub your table, chairs and cabinet fronts. It would be worth it!

You can do it! We will see your wonderful job on Friday! =)

Megan said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Yes I am planning to put the kids to WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!
I love the layout of your kitchen.
I can't wait to have a house!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin