Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!

I owe you some major THANK-YOU'S!!!
I'm totally flattered! Over the last couple weeks my awesome blogger friends have given me not 1, not 2, not 3, BUT 4 AWARDS!!!
You guys are AWESOME!!!

Attitude of Gratitude Award
This award was given by Michelle @ Home Decorating News
Check out her post about Making a Backyard Oasis.
Zombie Chicken Award
This was given to me by my neighborhood blogger buddy Susan.
She has a great blog here, go check it out! (sorry it took me 2 weeks Susan!!)
***
I was also given this award by Veronica at of Mice and Ramen.
You won't believe the pictures of toothpicks she posted, check them out here!
And also the Blogger Buddy Award
Also given by Veronica at Of Mice and Ramen
****
Wow again THANK-YOU all very much!!
I will be passing these forward to other great blogs soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin