Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taco Dip Recipe


Last week I shared the recipe for a Nacho Meat Sauce to serve with tortilla chips. So this week I thought I'd share another recipe to go with tortilla chips.

This one is Taco Dip. It is delicious! You only need 3 main ingredients and then you can use no toppings or as many as you want. I usually make the dip and then put lettuce, tomatos, and cheese on top. It looks so inviting when your done. And it really is fast and simple to make!
***
Here's how you make it...
8 oz. cream cheese softened
16 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. taco seasoning
***
*In bowl combine these 3 ingredients. Mix well. (some like to beat cream cheese first).
*Spread in 9" round serving dish.
*Top with any or all toppings. (Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, green bell peppers, black olives)
*Serve with tortilla chips.
***
Enjoy!!
***
To see more recipes visit The Grocery Cart Challenge.

3 comments:

Mominin said...

Mmm....I love this dip! (Which is really strange since I hate taco seasoning...but I like it in this!). Thanks for posting the recipe.

Your Best Friend said...

That looks really yummy! Do you mind if I use it on my blog? I will give you full credit and link back to you.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Sounds great! Now I have to go check out your other recipe too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin