Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


Very simply I love grilling (okay hubby does the grilling) but I love the grilled food.
It just tastes better!
*****
We also love to marinade our meat. You can see one of my favorite marinade recipes here. We also love Lawry's Caribbean Jerk. Last Spring I was able to get a bunch of them free at Kroger. I am hoping and waiting for the sale this year!
***
What's your favorite marinade for meat?? If you have the time and energy, I'd love for you to leave me the recipe. I'm always looking for something new to try!
***
You can either leave it in the comments or post it on your blog and leave me the link!
Either way thanks soooo much!!
********
To see more Things we all love go here

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE grilling too. I can't wait till it warms up alot...

Thanks for Linking!!! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin