Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kroger 5-19

Here's what I see at Kroger this week...

My Kroger Triples to .50 cents -- everything else is face value.
Be sure to keep your eyes open for Manager Special's
I always take my binder in just for those wonderful surprises!
***
Dixie paper plates -- $2.50 -.35 MQ= $1.45
Kroger Icecream half gallon -- .99 cents
Weber Grill Creations -- $1.00- .50 MQ = FREE
Cool Whip -- $1. -$1./2 MQ = .50 cents
Dial Soap -- $1. -.35MQ= FREE
Smart Balance -- $2. -$1.MQ= $1.
Kraft Dressing -- $1.69 - $1.50 MQ= .19 cents
Eggs -- .98 cents
**
Kraft BBQ sauce -- $1. -$1. MQ or .75 MQ = FREE or .25 cents -- The Catalina deal should be running through 5/24 -- buy 6 bottles for $6.00 use 6-$1./1 MQ= FREE plus get a $3. catalina back at register - good for your next shopping trip!!
**
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ -- $1. -$1./2 = .50 cents
Kroger cheese -- $1.66
Wheat thins -- $2. -$1.MQ= $1.
Colgate toothpaste -- $1. -$1.MQ= FREE
Pepsi or Coke 12 packs -- buy 4 get 5th free = 5/$12. (I'm hoping for better Memorial Day pop sales) (Sorry I said "pop" I'm from the Midwest
***
Let us know what you see! I'm sure I missed something!
Have a great week!
***
So do you say pop or soda???? -- Just curious!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yep, it is "pop" here to too! What else would you call it?!?!?

Megan said...

I had a question at the bottom of my post that got deleted somehow....
(I readded the question)

Do you say pop or soda???

I've read before that soda people think we're crazy!!! I'm with you Megan, it's always been "pop"!!!

Sarah said...

I say pop and am from Nebraska. I think soda is a southern thing. I know my brother in law from Louisiana calls everything a 'coke'. Then you say what kind of coke you are having like sprite or something. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin