Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Medibag Review

I had the chance to review another
really cool product...
This is a great family owned and operated company. I think it's awesome that all of their products are made in the USA. They use only 100% recycled, US/EU lead free plastic. All of their products consist of latex free contents and what's even better is that all of their products are assembled by the disabled. What a great idea!
As soon as I opened the package the kids were all over the medibag! We loved it. It was so appealing. We opened it and there was tons of stuff inside. My 3 yr old kept taking me to the bag because he kept saying he had an owie!
Too cute!!!
**
Finally after a week (not that I was hoping for my kids to get hurt!!) but my 3 yr old actually did get a owie on his foot. I was able to grab the medibag and have everything I needed. Antiseptic wipes, Antibiotic ointment, and Band-aids!
**
I think this kit would be great to keep in the car or the camper too.
With 4 kids, it seems we're always needing to bandage something!

Can you believe all this comes in the medibag...

30) Assorted Kid-Friendly Bandages
(12) Junior Bandages
(20) Antiseptic Wipes
(4) 2 X 2 Gauze Pads
(4) 3 X 3 Gauze Pads
(2) Knee & Elbow Bandages
(1) Anti-Itch Ointment
(2) Antibiotic Ointments
(1) Burn Gel
(1) Eye Wash
(1) First Aid Guide

(1) Instant Cold Pack
(2) Blue Kid-Friendly Exam Gloves
(1) Hypoallergenic First-Aid Tape Roll
(1) Plastic Disposable Tweezers
(10) Application Swabs
(1) Sting Relief Pad
(1) Emergency Information Label
(20) Kid-Friendly Fun Stickers
(1) Kid-Friendly Organized Doctor's Bag
(1) Coupon for a Free 45 Item Refill Kit
****
I couldn't think of anything it was missing!
A very complete kit.
And you even get a coupon for a free refill kit!
***
To get yours you can order online at one of these sites
or check this page for a store in your area.
They have several other products too so be sure to check them out!
I definitely recommend their Medibag!
Thanks Medibag for allowing me to review your product!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin