Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pineapple Jerky Review

I was excited to try Jerky.com's Pineapple Jerky!
I really had NO IDEA what to expect.
For some reason I was thinking it would look like
Well this is entirely different it is called fruit jerky!
It looks just like a slice of pineapple!
I am thrilled to report that this jerky was REALLY good. The taste is very sweet and so true to pineapple. I offered some to my Hubby, SIL, and Friend and all agreed that this had great flavor and was really good.
**
The fruit jerky is hand sliced, dehydrated, and then drizzled with honey. The only ingredients listed are pineapple and honey. This would make a great healthy snack for the kids!
**
They offer many other kinds of jerky including
On their website they even offer FREE shipping
on most items.
**
Be sure to check them out, you won't be disappointed!!
Thanks Jerky.com

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

great idea for a lunch snack for school..

Thanks
Kelly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin