Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning -- Outdoor area

This is as good as it gets....
Just don't check back after the weekend.
This area likely won't stay like this for long!!
I guess it's lived in.....
with 4 kids!!!
We're DONE!! (well except for the weeks I failed... shhhh)
Thanks to Sarah at Beautiful2God
for giving us our assignments over the last 10 weeks.
I definitely needed the kick in the rear to get cleaning!
***
I can't say that I'm sad that this is the last week tho!
I don't enjoy cleaning... seems tooo endless!
**
Go here to link up for this last week.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great!

Yeah, stuff doesn't stay cleaned for long at my house either... it actually takes a matter of minutes before a "Spring Cleaned" area, goes from 'great' to 'good golly!'.

Thanks for participating!!!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Looks great! I know what you mean about keeping the area clean! ENDLESS is a good word....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin