Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Call for Guest Posters...


Hi Everyone!

I will be gone in October for 15 days to a huge Festival. We sell Country/Primitive items, potpourri, oil candles, ect. Every year in October we go to the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County Indiana (hour west of Indy). I would love to schedule a few guest posters since I will have VERY limited internet for those 15 days.

If you are interested in Guest Posting here
just send me an email

dailyessentialsanddeals@gmail .com (remove spaces)
I just edited my email --My brain must be fried. If you emailed me before 11:30 am please email me again! I promise this is the right address now!!!

At this point I don't need to know exactly what you will write about just that you are interested. We will then work out the details via email.
***
Here are some simple ideas you could guest post about...
** Recipes
** Homeschooling tips or your schedule or ideas
** Couponing tips
** Your couponing story --how you got started or how much you're saving
** Grocery Shopping tips in general
** How you save without coupons
** Household recipe you use and love
** Family Fun ideas
** Favorite Bible verse
** Gardening tips or ideas
** Decorating Ideas
** Christmas Shopping ideas
** Budgeting for Christmas
** Fun ideas for Toddlers
** Cloth Diapering - how it works for you
** How you meal plan
** Household organizing tips

These are only ideas.
You can write about something different too.

When I post your entry I will of course put links back to your blog so it might bring a few new readers your way!!! If you don't have a blog you can still be a guest poster!
***
I'd love to hear from by this weekend if you're interested! I won't need your actual story until the last week in September. Remember your story or blog post doesn't have to be long or in depth. I know I love reading about how others run their household and I'm sure many others do to!!

Thanks so much for considering!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin