Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In His Word Wednesday


Wednesday has totally snuck up on me this week.
I have nothing prepared...

I've had some trouble with patience this week and my kids
seem to be bouncing off the walls so here's a couple verses for
me maybe you can use them too!

Romans Chapter 12 Verse 12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

1 Thessalonians 5:14
And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone.

****
********
**************
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!
Have a great Wednesday!
***
My BIL's mom is not doing well again.
Lenore and the family really need our prayers.
Thanks and have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patience is not my strong spot either - hope you have a better day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin