Thursday, March 4, 2010

From Scratch...


Sarah over at 8-Muddy Boots is reporting each
Thursday how she did each week making things from scratch!

I started my journey on this back in November.
I started with this bread and have not looked back!

I am loving trying to add something new each week that I
used to buy in a box or already made from the store.

This week I continued to work on my pizza sauce. I can't wait
until garden season when I will can my own tomato sauce!
I also made a honey syrup that was delicious on this homemade
french toast.


****
If you don't make much from scratch, don't be afraid to dig in.
Take 1 item per week and figure out a way that works for you to
make it from scratch. I really don't think I spend much more
time in the kitchen than I used to! It's cheaper and so much more delicious!

Head on over to Sarah to see what's cooking
from scratch around the blog world.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Pizza is on my menu in one week. I think I am going to make it myself! We will see if anyone notices! :)

THanks for linking up!

It IS awesome to be able to KNOW that you are doing something so healthy that doesn't take a lot of time or a lot of your grocery budget!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin