Saturday, January 24, 2009

CVS 1-25


CVS has some good freebies this week!

Here's what's lookin' good to me...

*Pepsi deal buy $20. get 10 ECB limit 1....included items are
-Pepsi 12 pk 3/$10 (this works out to be about $3.33 per 24 pack after ecb!)
-Pepsi 2 liter, Sobe, Propel or Gatorade 4/$5
-Lay's 2/$4.
-Stacys orTostitos 2/$6

*Gillette Fusion razors $7.99 get 4 ecb use $4. MQ = free-- limit 1

*Gillette sham, cond, styling--$4.99 get 3 ecb use $2.MQ= FREE-- limit 5

*Dove Beauty bar--.99- $1. MQ= FREE

*CVS Tissues 2/$1. --limit 8
---------------------

That's all I see worth noting! To see the ad scans and all the deals go here.. or visit Moneysavingmom.com

What do you see??

2 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Just wanted to remind you the Gillette is not available for ECb till Jan 30th according to the ad.
I got 3 gal. milk
Gillette shampoo
Dove Beauty Bar
1 pck of Nutra-trim gun FREE THIS MONTH
2 Huggies Jumbo diapers
I spent $2.36 oop
I got 3.99 ecb for the gum, $3 ecb for the shampoo, $5 ecb for the diapers :)

Megan said...

You did GREAT!! Yea I probably should have mentioned the Gillette in my post...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin