Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekly Grocery Trip

Another great week!!
My total this week was $46.89.
Stayed within our $55. budget!
I spent $21.71 at Meijer, saved $28.86, and got 21 items
and $25.18 at Kroger, saved $64.66 (72%), and got 40 items
--------------------------------------------
total spent $46.89 for $140.41 worth of groceries ...got 61 items
If you break that down its only about .77 cents per item!
Be sure to check out Krogers Mega Sale this week here! It's a good one!
How did you do??

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome Job! =) I LOVE weeks like these...

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Is this an indication how the winter deal go??? seems like the last couple weeks have been weeks for bargins.....I just love how I am stocking up my cabinets with all these NAME brand product plus my "pantry" overflowth as well :)
GREAT JOB!!! gotta love it when you come in under budget!!!! Maybe you can rent some movies or something fun with the extra money you didn't spend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin