Monday, May 25, 2009

Great CVS Trip

My total today at CVS was $3.67 oop!
But I paid $15. ecb and got $17. ecb back...
so Really I only paid
$1.67 for all this!!! YIPEE!!
I also noticed when I got home that the cashier only deducted 1 Sobe coupon. So it should have been $1.49 less. Oh well I won't complain!
***
Bandaids, Colgate, Nail Polish, Speedstick were all free after ECB and MQ.
Clearasil was $1. overage after ecb and MQ. And Sobe should have been free but ended up paying $1.49 for all 4. I had a $5./$30. that helped pay for the milk!
***
Great Week, If you haven't been there this week hurry in today because several of the items are only on sale through Memorial Day.
See the deals here or MoneySavingMom!
***
Have a great Memorial Day!

1 comment:

***Sharon*** said...

What a steal of a deal!!! Thanks for the tips! Visiting (and now following) from MBC!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin