Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

I love my Rhododendron Bush
it's right outside my front door.
I assume it's probably as old as the house around 20-30 years old!
This time of year it's sooo pretty!

The problem is I haven't taken care of it. (I know slap my wrist!!)
I've lived here about 4 years. This year its really got some bad spots on it. I'm not sure if it's from bugs, frost, or something else.
***
Any Ideas???
I'm sure I could do some research online but thought maybe someone had some great insights for me!!
So let me hear it, anyone else have a
Rhododendron bush and know how to take care of it???
****
If Sarah at 8 MuddyBoots has her internet back,
visit her for more "Things I Love Thursday"

3 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Wish I could be of help, but I tend to kill plants no matter how hard I try to take care of them.

megan gaff said...

Hmmm that sounds like me! I finally have kept a house plant kinda alive for over a year !! Huge accomplishment for me!!

Susan said...

I do not know anything about rhododendron bushe's but, it sure is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin