Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekly Groceries!

This was an AWESOME trip
Thanks to Meijer!!!
Total spent was $43.94 for all this...
Here's what my receipts look like!
At Meijer I spent $22.62 -- for 55 items -- saved $88.47
At Kroger I spent $21.32 -- 19 items -- saved $15.07
*****
Total Spent $43.94 -- 74 items -- saved $103.54
That's .59 cents per item!
*****
It also means I got $147.48 worth of groceries for $43.94!
***
If you're unsure, I do this by combining sales and coupons. This week at Meijer I combined sales, Manufacturers coupons, and Mealbox coupons. There were so many awesome Kraft printables that came out this week. Everything fit really well!
Meijer changed the wording on their Mealbox coupons and it seems you can now combine them again with MQ and you can use more than 1 per transaction. At least the coupon no longer gives those stipulations. Anyone else had better luck with Mealbox coupons lately???
***
Did you have a good week??

3 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I can't even imagine!

I made the strawberry crisp, it turned out really good:)

Mindy Wilson said...

wow, that is awesome!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Wow, you did great ! Way to go.
Claudia at Claudia’s Irish Eyes
claudiafranson.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin