Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nearby Now


Ever heard of Nearby Now?
It's a great site set up to save you time and headaches...
best of all it's all FREE!!!!
You type in the zip code of the area you are going to be shopping in. Then type what you are looking for in the search. It then finds the items, tells you exactly which stores have that item, and even tells you the price so you know exactly where you need to go before ever leaving the house. I know I've spent time comparing prices. And when I don't compare, I'm always wondering if there was a better deal at another store.
This makes it SO EASY!!!
***
If you find the item you're looking for you can even reserve it for up to 24 hours.
Here is a Huge list of all the stores currently in their database. What's even better is that they also give you a list of online stores that carry what you are looking for with prices!!
***
*****
So I tested it...
I am in need of a router for my computer.
I typed in the zip code of the nearest big city where I would shop for it. I found out that the cheapest one is $34.99 at Best Buy and the same router that I currently use is $59.99 at both Best Buy and Radio Shack. I did all this in about 3 minutes!!!
***
So if you're looking for something and don't want to take the time to drive to different stores to compare I definitely recommend starting at Nearby Now after all it is FREE!!
***
Just so you know I was asked to review this site but am not getting paid in any way to do this review.
It really looks like a great FREE site!
Check it out for yourselves!
Nearbynow.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin