Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Do you think this is the same boy???
One picture he's squinting and one he's not right....


Well since I asked the question, I'm sure you figured out.
This is two different boys!
The top one is Micah a few years ago and the
bottom is Shad my 3 yr. old now.
***
I was looking through old pictures and I saw the top
picture and thought it looked exactly like Shad.
I showed Shad and he insisted it was him.
I asked Micah and he said confidently that it was Shad.
WOW!! I knew they looked alike but SHEESH!!!!
****
Have a great Wednesday!
For more wordless visit here!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little dudes you got. :)

I got two boys myself but they look totally different.

Hope you're having a great day! :)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Amazing! They do look so much the same! All three of my boys look completely different - they all even have different eye color!

jennymartin116 said...

I think this is so cute! I have pictures of my daughter Jillian ..and then pictures of my son Timothy (who is 3 1/2 years younger)....and I swear sometimes I could not tell them apart when they were babies!

said...

They are both super adorable! And yes, I thought it was the same little guy. :o)

Josie said...

Too cute for sure!

TheAtticGirl said...

That is funny. They do look alike but if you look closely you can see the difference.

Pollyanna said...

We used to swear we had twins two years apart. Until my youngest was two, the only way we could tell the baby pictures apart was by their hair (red or blonde).

Cute pics!

Southern Bella's Big Daddy said...

Amazing how much they look alike! we have a pic of my wife when she was my daughter's agae and you can't tell them apart.
Brian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin