Sunday, August 16, 2009

KMart Doubles Back!


KMart in my area is Doubling MQ up to $2. this week.
Check here to see if your store is participating!
***
Kmart will double any MQ up to $2. This means a $2. coupon becomes up to $4. off. They do not give overage so if the item is $3.50 your $2. coupon will double to $3.50 and you'll get the item free!!
**
Last time the rules were
** only 10 MQ coupons per day
** Printables allowed
** limit 4 like coupons doubled in one transaction
**Must have $25. or more in purchases (before coupons)
***
However my store thinks I'm crazy when I ask about the 10 coupon limit and says I can use as many as I want. So it doesn't hurt to ask!!
***
Also use this $5/$50. coupon to sweeten the deal!
Go here to see a huge list of matchups
Thanks It's Hip to Save!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin