Monday, August 17, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

boldIt's going to be a busy week of packing!
We leave Friday for a week long Camping Trip!
We're excited to get away for a whole week.
The only bad thing is that there isn't any internet at the
camp ground. And the closest WIFI hot spot is almost
an hour away. Sooo I'll be scheduling some things next
week but I won't be around to check in!
A true vacation... AHHHHHH!!!
***
Here's our simple menu this week...
Monday -- Spaghetti and applesauce
Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, potatoes, and veggies
Wednesday -- BLT's and frozen fruit
Thursday -- Haven't decided -- maybe leftovers to clean out the fridge
Friday -- We're outta here!
Saturday -- Gone!
Sunday -- Gone!
***
Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!!

For hundreds of menu plans visit orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

annies home said...

have a great time on your trip and BLTs sound great

The Allen Family said...

Sounds yummy! I'm jealous of how organized you are. I definitely need to work on that.

Rachel @ springpad said...

Your meals sound delicious and simple - definitely what I'm working on making! You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

Unknown said...

I hope you will plan to join me next week for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky will be up Tuesday ready for your delicious dish. Thanks for posting.

Shaina said...

Have a great time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin