Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekly Groceries

I went over a little this week
Total for this picture was
$61.31

At Meijer I spent $45.00 for 49 items
and at Aldi I spent $16.31 for 14 items
***
Total was $61.31 for 63 items
or .97 cents per item.
I also got a $3. cat at meijer for buying 4 Capri Suns
and I fulfilled the Kelloggs Fuel for School Rebate
and should get a $10. check back.
For more on this rebate check here.
**
We will be leaving next Friday to go on 0ur
Week long Camping Vacation. So I bought a few extra
things for that!

I got my milk at CVS this week for .28 cents - See it here!
I didn't have to get a lot of produce since we're
eating out of our garden and we have a lot of
fruit in our freezer.
How'd your week go????
Hope you have a great Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Christian Frugal Mama said...

Wow! You did fabulous! Congrats!

Ms. Orange said...

I just got home from spending $260 at the grocery store for the week. Very happy that you did so fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin