Welcome to Sign-Up Saturday! If you are having a giveaway on your blog, link up below!! Link directly to your giveaway page. Please make sure it's family friendly! *** Also if you've found a good deal or a freebie
link up for that too. That way we don't miss any great deals!!
Have a great weekend! (I'll be starting a fun giveaway next week, Stay tuned!!!)
Here it is! The Big Garage Sale I've been busy with!
It starts tomorrow! God has blessed us once again with BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!! He is sooo Good!
So when I said "big"... Did you imagine this???!!!!
Me either... It just kept GROWING!!!
Here's 10 Ten tips for having your own garage sale! 1. Arrange clothes by boy/girl and size.
2. Fold the clothes nicely -- don't just pile them on a table -- also hang nice clothes up if you can.
2. Advertise in several papers. (we do 3). Since we have a 4+ family sale and split the cost it only amounts to around $20. each
3. Put up lots of nice signs. Take a little time because it does matter if they're nice! (You can save them from year to year.)
4. Have the sale in April or May if you can. Everyone is itching to get to the first Spring Sales and then are burnt out by July and August when it's hot.
5. If you have a sale every year - have it at the same time each year. Everyone around us knows we have one every year in Mid April.
6. Price everything -- Don't tell people to make offers or expect them to ask .
7. Have plenty of help to avoid people waiting to check out. (Sometimes you just can't help it though... lines do happen!!!)
8. Don't price things too high - Make sure it's priced to sell. If you're not sure what's high for your area, you might want to visit a few sales or ask around to people who have had sales.
9. Find Friends or Family that want to have a sale together. It's best to fill the garage and the approach outside. Plus you'll have help... It is ALOT of work, but you'd be surprised how much it pays off!
10. Finding 10 things was harder than I thought... Or maybe I'm just that TIRED!! If you have some great tips, be sure to us leave a comment.
When you purchase the freebies, you must purchase an additional $10. of non-rebated items per transaction to qualify for the rebate. You can get as many freebies as you want per transaction with only one $10. additional purchase. ((**You can get a $10. Gift card if you don't need anything right now!**)) Your rebate will come in the form of a Merchandise Check. Which means you must spend it at Menards, (I just use mine for more freebies!)
It's been reported that you do not have to spend the $10. and you will still get your rebate. Since the ad says you're supposed to I still think we should as to not take advantage of the program. You can use your own judgement! Thanks for letting us know!
You do not need to purchase any additional $$ if you are only getting the rebated items that are not free.