Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meijer 11-30

Sorry I'm a little late posting Meijer this week. I was a little preoccupied with Kmart earlier in the week.

Meijer isn't anything spectacular but there are a few deals!! here they are...
-----------------------
Kraft cheese 3/$6. buy 3 and get a free box of Ritz crackers

Mac and cheese b3 g3 free

Doritos 1/2 off

Kelloggs cereal 4/$10. I'm a little confused as to which cereals are included, it may only be Special K or Mini wheats. but if you buy any 4 cereals you get a gallon milk free. use $1./1 Kelloggs MQ to get 4 boxes cereal and 1 gallon of milk for $6.

coco wheats 1/2 off

Pop tarts 3/$4.= 1.25 - .55MQ= .70 cents per box

Also if you buy any 3 packs of Hanes socks or undies you should get $10. instantly at checkout. page 29 of the nonfood flyer! could be a good deal! It says some of the kids socks are 3.99. Which would be 3 packs for $2.

Let me know what I missed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin