Saturday, January 3, 2009

Walgreens 1-4

I will definitely be making a stop at Walgreens this week. Check out their flyer here they seem to have some pretty good deals this week.

Here's what I see...

Garnier shamp, cond., or styling product 2.99- $2. ESQ - $1. MQ = FREE


Kelloggs cereal (see ad for kinds included) 4/$10= -$1MQx4= 4/$6. get 3 RR back

Electosol tablets $3.49- 2.50MQ= .99 get 1.50 back in rebate (limit 1 rebate) I would only get 1 here if you do the rebates...Get the rest at Meijer for only .50Cents this week!

Smuckers jelly 2/$4. -.35MQ = 1.66 each --with 7 day Q

tomato sauce 3/$1 --with 7 day Q

Puffs .89 cents --with 7 day Q

Walgreens storage bags .99 cents --with 7 day Q

Walgreens diapers 5.99 These are pretty decent diapers if you're not picky like me!

Be sure to check out their ad I'm sure different things will catch your eye! Here is also a complete list of their deals at Iheartwags.com

**if you're not sure the 7 day Q is the coupon in their ad that you clip...

Please ask questions here or email me if something doesn't make sense!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin