Monday, November 23, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Here is our Meal Plan this week!
We have a couple Thanksgiving Dinners this week!
I am only responsible to bring some side dishes or desserts!
The meals will be wonderful! We're very thankful for our
families!

Monday -- Pancakes and smoky links
Tuesday -- Crockpot Hamburgers with brown gravy, potatoes, and carrots
Wednesday -- Chili over baked potatoes with cheese and sour cream, Homemade bread
Thursday -- Thanksgiving Dinner at In-Laws
Friday -- Leftovers/ Shopping Day!! (Yes I'm one of those crazy shoppers!) Actually I'm usually home by 8am (I started at midnight last year!)
Saturday -- Homemade Pizza
Sunday -- Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents

For more yummy meal plans and recipes
visit orgjunkie.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin