Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekly Groceries


Since Meijer was having a 10/$10. Sale this week,
I went ahead and did another big shopping week.
If all goes as planned this will be the last
shopping trip of March. I will definitely buy milk
and maybe a little produce. Other than that I'm done!!

At Meijer I spent $38.59 A little higher than I'd like
but I had Sure Jell coupons that were going to expire end
of March, so I went ahead and bought 6 of them. They were $2.xx each.
If I bought 2 I got $2.00 off sugar. So I stocked up for Strawberry
season. I just can't get enough of Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam!!

Then at Aldi I spent $13.12. I also spent
$10.xx for 8 packages of bacon (not shown) at a local store.
That made my weekly total $62.71

Which makes my monthly total $144.28

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did Good!
I was just wondering, is there a catalina on the sugar?

Megan said...

Hmm not that I know of... I didn't get one although now that you mention it, the catalina machine started beeping and the guy ended up changing the paper. So maybe something was trying to print...

I just looked at Macomb Money Savers site and she doesn't have sugar listed under current catalina deals..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin