Monday, April 5, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!

I'm getting ready for a huge garage sale, so

if you don't see me posting as much, that is why!!!
The sale isn't until the 15th and 16th but, I'll need
that full 2 weeks to get things around!

Here's our food plan for the week...

Monday -- Tacos or Taco Salads and applesauce

Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans, bread

Wednesday -- BLT's

Thursday --Grilled Tilapia, fried potatoes, beans, cooked carrots, applesauce

Friday -- Family Dinner

Saturday -- Homemade Pizza

Sunday -- Beef Stew with potatoes and carrots, or Grilled hamburgers (can't decide!)

For more menu plans visit Orgjunkie here!

3 comments:

April said...

Every thing sounds great. We're having pizza on Saturday to!

Susan said...

What a coincidence! I hope to have my sale the same weekend ummm....weather permitting of course (no garage) Having a sale is alot of work. I will be very busy as well. Hope it goes well for you. Let's pray for nice weather that week.

Jayne @ Misplaced City Girl said...

Got mine together and thanks for the reminder!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin