Monday, April 12, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Well this is it... GARAGE SALE week!
Pray for great weather Thursday and Friday!

I'll post pictures later in the week so you can
see how insanely big this sale is!!! Let me just say
a 2 car garage plus 3 tents!!

Needless to say I have tons of work so I will be
doing very little posting this week!
I will be back next week with normal posting and
even an AWESOME giveaway!!

Here's our Meal Plan for the week.
The sale is at my sister's house so I won't be home much so
all of our meals are last minute or crockpot items!

Monday -- Pancakes and smoky links

Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, baked potatoes (crockpot), beans, applesauce

Wednesday -- Beef Stroganoff (crockpot) over noodles, applesauce

Thursday -- Pick up Subway on my way home with gift card... Then CRASH!!!

Friday -- Not sure-- family dinner or Pizza Hut

Saturday -- Not sure -- Maybe something simple like cheese and salsa nachos!

Sunday -- Grilled Hamburgers, chips, carrots

For more meal plans visit orgjunkie!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes quick and simple meals are the best. Good luck with your yard sale!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Totally not a menu question....but should I make a drive up your way Thursday? I need girl's clothes 3T & 4T....Sounds like you have a ton of goodies....thought maybe a road trip was in order??? Were is it at for sure? Email me if you want...when you have a sec!

Susan said...

I'm so excited to see your pics! I will take some pics of my sale too. I will be praying for good weather this week and next for our sales. Good Luck!

Megan said...

Thanks April!

Danielle -- I will email you!

Susan -- Good luck at your sale too!! We can both pray for great weather!

Anonymous said...

I really need to start doing this - your idea to plan the week's meals ahead is very good and saves alot of last-minute stress! I am your newest follower from MBC and subscriber and I also followed you on Twitter.
www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/healthyolga

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin