Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick and Easy Summer Pizza

Are your kids tired of the same
ol' pb&j, mac and cheese, and leftovers for lunch?!?!

If so try this!

Take a piece of bread (I use homemade, any should work)
toast it in the toaster.

Spread some pizza sauce on it.
Pizza Sauce recipe..
1 can tomato sauce (8oz)
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
mix and serve
(double for more)


Add toppings... my son loves pepperoni


Top with a little cheese.

Put in microwave for about 35 seconds
or until cheese is melted!

I can't tell you how many times my son told me how
much he LOVES the pizzas!
Simple and easy and since I load my bread is loaded with flax
and wheat bran it's even fairly healthy!!

He's a tough kid to feed so I was
super excited that he loved this!!

What's your favorite lunch time meal?????

1 comment:

janetfaye said...

This is perfect for a quick lunch. I am going to make this for my grandson!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin